Frequently Asked Questions, since its origin in the visa, immigration and non-immigration industry, has striven to leverage innovation and technology to facilitate travel, and believes in keeping the human element of empathy, transparency and compassionate assistance present at every step of the way, all the while empowering individuals to navigate their visa applications and travel journeys seamlessly. With a track record of serving over 350K happy customers per year, our objective is to ensure you have access to all the necessary information to ease your travel experience. Here are some frequently asked questions that can help clarify these complex processes:
This would depend on the type of visa you need, on where you are applying from, and on several personal factors. Our dedicated agents walk you through the visa process from start to finish as fast as possible - by avoiding common mistakes and helping you collect all the right supporting document
Sure, it’s possible. But that will depend on the policy of the local U.S. embassy regarding third-party nationals. If you are a resident of another country, you will usually be able to apply there. If not, it may still be possible, and our team can help you understand the conditions and how they apply to your situation.
Even if you only need to transit through the U.S. airport, you still need to apply for and obtain the C1 visa (or an ESTA, if you qualify for one). Additionally, you must present proof of intended departure from the U.S. within no more than 29 days.
We sure can! Our consultants have extensive experience with applying for student visas, for students from all over the world. In order to apply, you need to have already been accepted into an accredited educational institution in the U.S. and have obtained your SEVIS ID. Reach out to us to get started.
Not quite. The B1 visa is a business tourist visa intended only for a temporary visit, so you are not allowed to work in the United States. As an exception, you may work as a personal employee or domestic worker on a B1 visa, and additionally, you will need to obtain an EAD (or work permit). Your employer needs to be either a U.S. citizen permanently residing abroad, or a legal alien with nonimmigrant status, such as B, E, F, H, I, J, L, M O, P, or Q. If you wish to apply for a change of status, you will have to provide evidence that the opportunity for employment you have found was spontaneous, and that you did not intentionally travel to the US to seek employment. Do not attempt to travel to the US under false pretenses - this could get you in serious trouble with immigration authorities. If you are unsure about how your situation qualifies, speak to one of our visa consultants to find out what your options are.
If you don’t have a local contact or don’t know where you’ll be staying, you can list the locations you plan to visit while in the United States and activities you have planned, such as visiting Disneyland or going for shopping. If you’re applying for a tourist visa, and you know where to stay but haven’t made the booking yet, you can still refer to the location in your application. If you’re a student, use the address of your US educational institution. If you are applying for a crewmember visa, you may provide the name and address of the airport or port where you will make your transit.
Of course! We actively scan the Embassy and Consulate schedule and can help you book the next interview date as soon as it becomes available. Please note that the MRV fee must be paid before being able to schedule the interview, which is not included in our service bundle.
Yes, we can, provided you fit into any of the following scenarios:

You need to travel due to an immediate relative’s death, a grave illness, or a life-threatening accident that occurred in the United States. You will be required to provide the name, relationship, place, description of the situation, and contact information for the attending physician or funeral home.
You or your minor child need urgent medical treatment.
You are an applicant for a student or exchange visitor (F/M/J) visa and your I-20 or DS-2019 has an earlier date than the first available visa appointment. Getting an expedited appointment would enable you to travel to the United States before your course starts.
You need to attend an urgent business meeting or conference that occurs within 10 days after the first available visa appointment.
You need to make an unexpected visit that is of significant cultural, political, journalistic, sporting, or economic importance within 10 days after the first available visa appointment.
You are a citizen of a Visa Waiver Program country and your ESTA has been denied.
Great question. If you are younger than 14, or over 79 years of age, you won’t have to attend an interview. Apart from that, under the Visa Interview Waiver Program certain other cases might not require a face-to-face interview at the Embassy or Consulate, particularly if you are renewing your visa.

Speak to your dedicated consultant for more details on the requirements for your specific situation.
All you need to do is log into your embassy account.
If your visa expired in the last 48 months, you may qualify for the Visa Interview Waiver Program and you probably will not have to attend the Embassy interview. Instead, you will have to send your documents to the U.S. Embassy via an authorized courier service.
After the consular review, your passport will be sent back with the visa inside, using the same courier service. Our expert team helps you at every stage of your visa renewal application, which includes assistance with renewing your visa via an authorized courier.